- S. Mary Carolyn Andrewes, 85, professed in 1952, from Villa Notre Dame Community, Norwalk, Connecticut, USA, died in Norwalk on September 12, 2017.
- S. M. Erharda Bauer, 83, professed in 1960, from the Motherhouse Community in Munich, Germany, died in Munich on September 10, 2017.
- S. M. Apollinaris Jörgens, 95, professed in 1950 from Brede Brakel, Germany died in Brede Brakel on September 14, 2017.
Central Pacific Province
- S. Audrey Herr, 96, professed in 1944, from St. Mary of the Pines, Chatawa, Mississippi, USA died in Chatawa on September 5, 2017.
- Sister Mary Roman Adam, 93, professed in 1951, from Notre Dame Health Care Community, Our Lady of Good Counsel, Mankato, Minnesota, USA, died in Mankato on September 8, 2017.
- S. M. Monika Šašek, 78, professed in 1963, from Novo Mesto, Slovenia died in the hospital in Novo Mesto, Slovenia on September 1, 2017.