The Province of Africa encompasses five countries: The Gambia, Sierra Leone, Ghana, Nigeria, and Kenya with some sisters also serving in South Sudan and the USA. Ministries include
- Formal education in schools from kindergarten through the tertiary level
- Health care
- Spiritual formation of adults
- Pastoral care in parish settings
- Vocational training of women
- Social ministry with victims of HIV/AIDs and women in prison.
The Province of Africa was inaugurated on August 28, 2011.
For more information see:
Rural Ministry: Nigeria
In a desire to offer holistic education, the School Sisters of Notre Dame, in Nigeria responded to a call, in 2018 to serve in Corpus Christi Nursery and Primary School, Anwule -Oglewu, on the outskirts of Otukpo, Benue State, Nigeria....